The Top Rated 2018 Toyota Corolla Lease Offer in South Florida
2018 Toyota Corolla Lease Standard Key Features
- Mileage estimates 28/36/32 (mpg city/highway/combined)
- 1.8-Liter 4-Cylinder DOH
- 132 horsepower
- Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Electric Power Steering (EPS); power-assisted rack-and-pinion
- Bi-LED headlights
- Rear combination taillights
- 15-in. styled steel wheels and P195/65R15 tires
- Intermittent windshield wipers
- In-glass AM/FM antenna
- Toyota Safety Sense
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Eight airbags
- Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions
- Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
- Head-impact protection structure
Check out the full range of features on the 2018 Toyota Corolla
Overview of the 2018 Toyota Corolla
Thia 2018 Toyota Corolla lease is a front-drive compact car that slots below the midsize Camry and above the subcompact Yaris. In addition to the sedan, the 2018 Corolla is also available as a hatchback called the Corolla iM (formerly the Scion iM), which comes as a single well-equipped package.
Want to know what’s new in this model compared to last years? The 2018 Toyota Corolla adds a leather-wrapped steering wheel for the SE and XLE trims. All models get an illuminated sun visor for the driver and front passenger. If you are thinking about getting the iM hatchback model, note that model carries over unchanged for the 2018 model year.
Standard features on the 2018 Corolla sedan include 60/40 split-folding rear seats, a USB port, a rearview, Bluetooth connectivity, Toyota’s Entune infotainment system with a 6.1-inch touchscreen, LED headlights, 15-inch steel wheels, and cloth upholstery. Looking for something with a little more umph? The Hyundai Elantra adds more features to its set than the Toyota does – and you might be willing to pay the price for the difference. Perhaps you want something similar but want to see what other brands are offering? Check out the Honda Civic Coupe and the Nissan Sentra SV to see how the models compare. Regardless of what you are thinking about getting, we are well-equipped to help you understand the differences in these cars so that you can pick the right one for you. Don’t rule the Corolla out though, it continues bringing high value for low cost to its owners year after year!
Should I buy the 2018 Toyota Corolla?
The Corolla has long been one of the most popular vehicles in its class, making it a safe choice for car buyers looking for reliability and a good ride at a great price.