The Top Rated 2018 Nissan Pathfinder Lease Offer in South Florida
2018 Nissan Pathfinder Lease Standard Key Features
- 3.5-liter Direct Injection Gasoline
- SiriusXM Travel Link with 3-year complimentary trial access
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control System
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Independent multi-link rear suspension
- Electronic hydraulic power-assisted speed-sensitive steering
- 18″ x 7.5″ aluminum-alloy wheels
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Hill start assist
- Front Wheel Drive
- Dual power outside mirrors with LED turn signal indicators
- AM/FM/CD audio system with six speakers
- Six USB ports
- Speed-sensitive volume control
- Driver and front passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
Check out the full range of features on the 2018 Nissan Pathfinder
Overview of the 2018 Nissan Pathfinder
Versatile, roomy and even somewhat rugged, the 2018 Nissan Pathfinder checks several boxes for shoppers looking for a three-row crossover SUV. It’s got a classy, upscale interior and a V6 engine with plenty of power for towing. The Pathfinder strikes an excellent balance of quality and utility.
What’s new this year for the 2018 Nissan Pathfinder?
After some substantial upgrades in 2017 — among them, new engine technology for more power, fortified suspension and steering, and increased towing capacity — the Pathfinder carries into 2018 with only a few changes. One of them is noteworthy, however: The automatic emergency braking safety feature, previously available only on upper trims, joins the base model’s standard equipment.
There’s also a new Rear Door Alert, intended to remind the driver of people, pets or objects that might still be present when the driver exits the car. It works by registering whether the door was opened before a trip but not reopened at the end of that trip or ignition cycle. It’s a nifty feature that proves its worth with just one use, and it comes standard on all Pathfinders.
The Pathfinder elevates the humble family SUV to something slightly less than luxury, but more upscale than utilitarian. It’s a happy middle ground, backed up by some real capability, that makes it worth a look for anyone considering a three-row crossover.