The Top Rated 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE43 AMG Coupe lease offer in South Florida
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE43 AMG Coupe Lease Standard Key Features
- AMG-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine
- AMG-enhanced 9G-TRONIC transmission
- ECO Start/Stop system
- AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel drive
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT
- AMG Sport Suspension based on AIRMATIC
- Adaptive Damping System (ADS PLUS)
- Active Brake Assist
- 9 airbags
- Active LED headlamps and LED taillamps
- Crosswind Assist, Blind Spot Assist, Lane Keeping Assist, Brake Assist
- Rearview Camera
- Electronic Stability Program
- 4-wheel Electronic Traction System
- Antitheft alarm system with remote panic feature
- Auto-dimming rearview and driver-side mirrors
- Seat belt technology
- Night Security Illumination
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Infrared-remote window opening and closing
- 8-inch high-resolution color screen
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
Check out the full range of features on the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE43 AMG Coupe
Overview of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE43 AMG Coupe
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Coupe is not for the faint of heart or practical of mind.While most people buy crossovers for their superior passenger and cargo space compared to sedans or wagons, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Coupe instead prioritizes style over utility. Relative to the standard GLE-Class, the GLE Coupe’s swoopy roofline reduces both rear seat headroom and vertical storage space in the back. So if the “utility” aspect of this SUV is compromised, where exactly does it shine?
Ostensibly, the GLE-Class Coupe is more interested in that “sport” bit. Most Mercedes-Benz vehicles offer a variety of engines that run the gamut from fuel-efficient to tire-shredding. The GLE-Class Coupe skips the boring stuff and comes in just two versions: outlandish and ludicrous. The so-called base engine is a twin-turbo V6 churning out nearly 400 horsepower, while the AMG 63 S’ twin-turbo V8 cranks out nearly 600 hp.
What’s new for the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE43 AMG Coupe?
The AMG GLE 43 is slightly more powerful, increasing engine output from 362 horsepower to 385 hp. A new AMG Performance Studio package debuts for the GLE 43, adding black exterior elements and orange-rimmed wheels, among other appearance upgrades. Otherwise, the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Coupe is unchanged for 2018.