The Top Rated 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG lease Offer in South Florida
2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG Lease Standard Key Features
- Handcrafted AMG 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine
- ECO Start/Stop system
- AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed dual-clutch transmission
- Shift paddles
- AMG E-SELECT
- AMG Performance 4MATIC all-wheel drive
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT
- AMG Sport Suspension
- AMG Sport Exhaust System
- AMG High-performance Braking System
- Race Start function
- 3-stage Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- AMG electromechanical power steering
- Athletic, authentic and adventurous new design
- AMG body styling
- AMG double-crosswing grille
- Ultramodern cabin styling
- Topstitched MB-Tex upper dash trim
- 19-inch AMG twin 5-spoke wheels
- 3-spoke multifunction sport steering wheel
- Aluminum trim
- Privacy glass
- 4.5-inch color instrument cluster display
- Black headliner
Check out the full range of features on the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG
Overview of the Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG boasts a powerful engine that achieves good real-world fuel economy given its levels of performance. Whereas most compact luxury crossovers don’t like to be hustled around tight turns, the GLA remains composed with little body roll, and that helps make it quite fun to drive, even on narrow mountain passes. The GLA also enjoys a long list of safety and luxury features, including standard automatic emergency braking and a power liftgate.
The AMG GLA45 pumps out an outstanding 375 hp and 350 lb-ft from the same 2.0-liter engine. A quicker-shifting version of the seven-speed transmission sends power to all four wheels. The AMG GLA45 also features a three-mode stability control system that allows drivers to tailor the level of intervention and offers available launch control. Mercedes says the GLA45 can rocket from zero to 60 mph in 4.3 seconds.
What’s new for the Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG this year?
Mercedes-AMG updated the CLA45 for the 2017 model year and followed that with changes to the GLA for 2018. In the process, the GLA45 amped up its looks another notch by ditching some of the crossover-like cues and replacing them with racier pieces. The front bumper drops the squiggly chin plate for a flat splitter insert, and the lower grille and side intakes now have Hannibal Lecter–esque vertical slats. The headlights have been redesigned and no longer wear beaded eyebrows, while the twin-blade radiator grille is now finished in silver chrome.