The top rated 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 Coupe lease offer in South Florida
2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 Coupe Lease Standard Key Features
- 3.0L V6 biturbo engine
- Sport brake system
- ECO Start/Stop system
- 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission
- 4-wheel multilink suspension
- Lowered suspension with selective damping system
- Car-to-X Communication
- Active Brake Assist
- LED headlamps and taillamps
- Crosswind Assist
- Rearview camera
- 9-way airbag protection
- Adaptive braking technology
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Advanced Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- SmartKey with KEYLESS-START
- Antitheft alarm system with remote panic feature
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats
- Power-folding side mirrors
- Leather upholstery
- 12.3-inch high-resolution central display
- COMAND system with touchpad controller
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Hands-free Bluetooth interface
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- 3 years of live traffic service provided by TomTom
- In-dash SD card reader
Overview of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 Coupe
Coupes naturally compromise practicality, but the new 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 coupe is more practical than its smaller, C-class–based predecessor. Riding on a shortened version of the E sedan’s platform, the new coupe snips 2.6 inches from the sedan’s wheelbase, while at the same time its 113.1-inch wheelbase is 4.4 inches longer than the previous model, opening up an additional 1.8 inches of rear legroom. Still, the back seat accommodates just two.
All-new from top to bottom, the redesigned 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 coupe is now built on the same platform as the recently redesigned sedan. The new coupe is now longer overall than the previous model, and it rides on a longer wheelbase, which makes it significantly roomier inside. While it only has two doors, it has a real, usable back seat with space for two full-size adults. Even the tallest of rear passengers have a decent amount of headroom.
The new E-Class coupe weighs more than before, and while Mercedes won’t say exactly how much, the last generation easily tipped the scales at over 4,000 pounds. So by no stretch of the imagination is this a lightweight sports car. Despite the extra weight, though, what’s under the hood has stayed the same.
A full array of high-tech features will be available in the coupe, as they are in the E-class sedan. The sedan’s 12.3-inch central COMAND screen is standard on the two-door, and a second 12.3-inch digital instrument-cluster display is optional. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are included on models equipped with navigation, and there’s a wireless inductive charging pad for compatible smartphones as well. Automatic emergency braking is standard equipment, while the more advanced Drive Pilot semi-autonomous system is available.
If you are interested in the same class but in a different model, check out the E400 convertible, or the E400 sedan for some variation in style. Depending on what you are looking for, this class is sure to fulfill your luxury car needs.