The Top Rated 2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sedan Lease Offer in South Florida
2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sedan Lease Standard Key Features
- Inline-4 turbo, AMG V6, and V8 Biturbo, or gasoline/electric plug‑in hybrid power
- DYNAMIC SELECT drive modes
- Sport, Comfort, AIRMATIC® or 3-stage AMG RIDE CONTROL suspension
- Confident 4matic® all‑wheel drive
- Wind-honed body with an agile stance and elegant details
- 17″ to 19″ wheels*2
- LED headlamps* and taillamps
- Four grille designs, from sporty to classic to modern
- Sport, Night, Luxury and AMG Carbon Fiber Packages
- Radar-based COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS
- ATTENTION ASSIST
- Intelligent Drive suite of active safety systems and driver assists, including DISTRONIC PLUS
- Rearview camera or Surround View System
- Power front seats with heating and ventilation,split-folding rear seats
- Multicolor LED ambient lighting
- Panorama roof
- Cabin-air ionizer and fragrance atomizer
- 13-speaker Burmester® Surround Sound
- 7″ color screen, or COMAND® with navigation, touchpad, and 8.4″ color screen
- Mercedes me with smartphone app, in‑car Internet, and 4G LTE WiFi3
- KEYLESS-GO® with HANDS-FREE ACCESS trunklid
Check out the full range of features on the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sedan
Overview of the Mercedes-Benz C300 Sedan
What’s new for the Mercedes-Benz C300 Sedan this year?
There have been some changes to standard and optional equipment across the C-Class lineup, and Mercedes has simplified some options packages and stand-alone options. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are now available in the C-Class, too. Finally, the base C300 now has a nine-speed automatic transmission instead of last year’s seven-speed auto.
The C300 strikes a good balance between performance and economy, using a turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine good for 241 horsepower and 273 lb.-ft. of torque.
It’s mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission which, with that many gears, had better be able to find the best and most shock-free gear ratio for any circumstance including transporting the family fishbowl complete with water and fish inside. It does.
If you are interested in similar luxurious models, check out the 2018 Lexus ES 350 or the rest of the Mercedez C-Class this year. If you are looking for something at a cheaper price, take a look at the 2018 Acura TLX to compare features and prices of a less expensive sedan.
Should I buy the Mercedes-Benz C300 Sedan?
Some might shy away from choosing the Mercedes-Benz 300 because of the price tag. However, we believe great things in life sometimes cost a bundle. This is Mercedes’ best C-Class, after all, throwing serious shade on the competition, even if there’s a price to pay for the pleasure.