The Top Rated 2018 Mazda CX-9 Lease Offer in South Florida
2018 Mazda CX-9 Lease Standard Key Features
- 250 Hp, 28 EPA-est HWY mpg, 4-cylinder engine
- LED Headlights with auto off and auto height control
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- 18 x 8 aluminum alloy wheels
- Remote keyless illuminated entry system with “answer back” feature
- Push Button Start
- 7-passenger seating capacity
- 6-way manual adjusted driver’s seat
- 50/50 split fold-down 3rd-row seats
- 7″ full-color touchscreen display
- Bluetooth hands-free phone and audio streaming capability
- Multifunction Commander control
- Infotainment system voice command
- Radio Broadcast Data System program information
- Aha™, Pandora®, and Stitcher™internet radio integration
- Advanced front air bags with seat belt-use, passenger-weight sensors
- Anti-lock Brake System with Electronic Brake-force Distribution and Brake Assist
- Control System and Trailer Stability Assist
- Rearview camera
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Smart City Brake Support
- Child-safety rear door
Check out the full range of features on the 2018 Mazda CX-9
Overview of the 2018 Mazda CX-9
Attractive inside and out, the 2018 Mazda CX-9 is more than just a pretty face. Its three rows of seating and loaded feature list will satisfy a growing family’s needs, but it’s also a genuine pleasure to drive. It’s one of the best three-row crossover SUVs out there and it delivers what most SUV owners really want: a high level of comfort and refinement, a lot of room, and modern connected conveniences.
This sought out Mazda returns impressive fuel economy for its size, at 25 mpg combined for front-wheel-drive models, and 23 mpg combined with all-wheel drive. What’s new for the 2018 model? Now standard across the CX-9 lineup is low-speed automated emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, and rear cross-traffic alert. Mazda’s G-Vectoring Control, a system that reduces engine torque imperceptibly as the vehicle enters a corner to help improve cornering stability, is now also standard.
If the Mazda CX-9 doesn’t win you over, or you are simply interested in other SUV options available to you, you can check out its rivals like the Honda Odyssey, or the 3 row GMC Acadia and Hyundai Santa Fe to see if they better suit your needs. Thinking of something larger and a little more luxurious? Perhaps the Mercedes-Benz GLS450 might be a better option for you. All in all, the packed features and the smooth drive the Mazda CX-9 provides makes us believe that it is one of the best SUV’s you can drive home.
Should I Get the Mazda CX-9?
If you are looking for a family fun SUV, the 2018 Mazda CX-9 is a great choice for growing families. It’s budget-minded price and impressive number of advanced safety technology will put your family at ease.