The Top Rated 2018 Infiniti Q60 Lease Offer in South Florida
2018 Infiniti Q60 Lease Standard Key Features
- 208-hp 2.0-liter turbo I-4
- 7-speed automatic transmission
- LED headlights and taillights
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Dual power outside mirrors
- INFINITI Intelligent Key
- 8-way power seat for driver and passenger
- Bluetooth streaming audio
- Folding rear seat
- Rear wheel drive
- Double overhead camshaft (DOHC), 4 valves per cylinder with hydraulic Variable Valve Timing Control System
- 22/30 EPA Estimated Fuel Economy (mpg) (city/highway)
- Electronically controlled 7-speed automatic with Adaptive Shift Control (ASC)
- Driver-adaptive learning algorithm senses driving style and adjusts automatic shifting accordingly
Check out the full range of features on the 2018 Infiniti Q60
Overview of the 2018 Infiniti Q60 Lease
The 2018 Infiniti Q60 is a two-door luxury coupe that seats four people. After a 2017 redesign, updates for 2018 include new 20-inch wheels for the Red Sport 400, new 19-inch wheels for the 3.0t Sport model, and a new exterior color: Solar Mica. A new trim level structure now consists of the Pure, Luxe, Sport, and Red Sport designations.
Although not much has changed for the Q60 this year, it’s still a hugely powerful coupe that can keep pace with most of what comes from Germany. The Q60 Red Sport’s eye-popping 400 horsepower from its twin-turbo V-6 may get the most attention.
The Q60 is the coupe version of the Q50 sedan. In price, the Q60 is positioned above the Q50 but below the flagship Q70. Want to find a little bit more luxury in your next car? Check out the BMW 2 Series or the BMW 3 Series. These rival the Infiniti in style, speed, and performance, but not might meet your budget. The Infiniti is a favorite choice for those wanting to get the most bang for their buck.