The Top Rated 2018 Honda Accord Sedan Lease Offer in South Florida
2018 Honda Accord Sedan Lease Standard Key Features
- 192-hp,10 1.5-liter, turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 4-cylinder engine with direct injection
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode
- Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver assistive features
- Electric parking brake with automatic brake hold
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Hill start assist
- Multi-angle rearview camera7 with guidelines
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- LED low-beam headlights with auto-on/off
- Driver’s and front passenger’s knee airbags
- LED brake lights and integrated LED light bars
- LED Daytime Running Lights and turn indicators
- 7-inch Driver Information Interface (DII)
- Cap-less fuel filler
- Push button start
- Bluetooth®11 HandsFreeLink® and streaming audio
- USB Audio Interface12
Check out the full range of features on the 2018 Honda Accord Sedan
Overview of the 2018 Honda Accord Sedan
The 2018 Honda Accord is the most impressive Honda ever. Even the most attentive of drivers can miss things. That’s why every 2018 Honda Accord comes equipped with Honda Sensing, a full suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies designed to assist and help protect you and your loved ones. Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS), can help bring your 2018 Honda Accord to a stop by automatically applying brake pressure when the system determines that a frontal collision is unavoidable. Road Departure Mitigation System (RDMS), can determine if you cross over detected lanes without signaling, RDMS can provide steering assistance to help you return to your lane, or provide braking to help keep from leaving the roadway entirely.
The 2018 Honda Accord is designed to achieve top ratings from NHTSA and IIHS. Every model comes standard with advanced safety features as mentioned above to assist and help protect you and your passengers. Honda truly went above and beyond in regards to safety for the 2018 Accord. Check it out!
Knee Airbags: Knee airbags are designed to help properly position the driver and front passenger during a collision sufficient to deploy the front airbags to take advantage of another vehicle safety features. Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) Body Structure.
The ACE body structure is a Honda-exclusive body design that enhances occupant protection and crash compatibility in frontal collisions. Vehicle Stability AssistTM (VSA) with Traction Control. During an oversteer or understeer condition, VSA can brake individual wheels and/or reduce engine power to help restore your intended course. Multi-Angle Rearview Camera. See more of what’s behind you with the multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, standard on every Accord LED Headlights. Make a stunning first impression with LED low beam headlights. Touring trims feature radiant, all-LED headlights. Dual-Outlet Exhaust.