The Top Rated 2018 BMW X5 Series Lease Offer in South Florida
2018 BMW X5 Series Lease Standard Key Features
- 3.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder, 24-valve, 300-hp engine
- 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory includes most recently used climate-control temperature and air-distribution settings
- 14-way power front seats; including 4-way lumbar support and memory system for driver’s seat, steering wheel and outside mirrors
- 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats
- Advanced Real Time Traffic Information
- iDrive 6.0 system with Touchscreen, touchpad Controller, and 8 programmable memory buttons
- Park Distance Control, front, and rear
- 3-point safety belts and head restraints at all seating positions
- Programmable LED Daytime Running Lights
- 12-year Unlimited Mileage Rust Perforation Limited Warranty
- Power Liftgate/Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- LED Brakelights
- Enhanced USB and Bluetooth® including Mobile Office3 features
- Rear-window wiper/washer with adjustable wiping interval
- Dual front sliding sun visors with illuminated mirrors
- Roof spoiler with center brake light
- 4-wheel anti-lock ventilated disc brakes; electronic front/rear proportioning
- Electronic throttle control
- 3-spoke power tilt/telescopic leather-wrapped multi-function sport steering wheel with controls for audio system, cruise control
- Bluetooth wireless communication for hands-free mobile phone
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets
Check out the full range of features on the 2018 BMW X5 Series
Overview of the 2018 BMW X5 Series
The X5 sDrive35i (RWD) and X5 xDrive35i (AWD) come equipped with the standard 3.0-liter turbocharged I-6 that produces 300 hp and 300 lb-ft of torque and delivers 18/25 mpg city/highway for the sDrive and 18/24 for the xDrive.
The 2018 X5 receives an updated eight-speed automatic transmission on non-plug-in models. Also, the X5 35i and 35d models receive standard trapezoidal tailpipes. New optional equipment now includes 21-inch M wheels.
The X5 earned a five-star overall rating from the NHTSA (five stars is the highest possible rating). The IIHS issued the highest rating of Good for the X5’s moderate overlap front and side crash tests, but the remaining three crash tests have not been conducted.
In size, the X5 is currently BMW’s largest SUV above the X1 and X3, as well as the more coupe-like X4 and X6. In price, the X5 is more expensive than other BMW SUVs except for the X6. For those of you who need a more comfortable third row, BMW has made the X5 a larger SUV with a bigger interior. This model’s motto says it all if you are looking for more space in your BMW: Nothing and no one gets left behind. Take a look at other X series to compare what the best BMW lease for you is.