2017 Nissan Sentra SV
- 1.8-liter 4-cylinder Automatic Transmission
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System
- Cruise control with illuminated steering-wheel-mounted controls
- USB connection port
- Smart Auto Headlights
- AM/FM/CD audio system
- Four speakers
- USB connection port for iPod® interface and other compatible devices
- Auxiliary audio input jack
- MP3/WMA CD playback capability
- Radio Data System (RDS)
- Speed-sensitive volume control
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted audio controls
- Nissan Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt and occupant classification sensors
- Driver and front-passenger seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
- Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensor for front and rear-seat outboard occupant head protection
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat belt system (ELR for driver)
- Front seat belts with pre-tensioners and load limiters
- LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Child-safety rear door locks
- Zone Body construction with front and rear crumple zones
- Hood buckling creases
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- Pipe-style steel side-door guard beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
About the 2017 Nissan Sentra Lease SV: There are a lot of excellent compact cars available today, all with their own strengths. What you get with the Nissan Sentra is practicality. It’s roomy, fuel-efficient and a great value for your money. This Nissan Sentra lease deal provides spacious backseat and trunk, priced lower than many rivals, high fuel economy, and easy-to-use tech interface with useful infotainment features.
Every 2017 Nissan Sentra gets a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine rated at 130 hp and 128 pound-feet of torque. A six-speed manual transmission is standard on the S and FE+ S trims, while a CVT is optional on those models and standard on all other Sentras.
Nissan Sentra Features
The 2017 Nissan Sentra SV is a compact five-passenger sedan offered in S, FE+ S, SV, SR and SL trim levels.
The base Sentra S comes with 16-inch steel wheels, automatic headlights, remote keyless entry, air-conditioning, a height-adjustable driver seat, a sliding front armrest, 60/40-split folding rear seatbacks, a tilt-and-telescoping steering column, cruise control, full power accessories and a four-speaker sound system with a CD player, a USB port, an auxiliary audio jack and Bluetooth phone connectivity.
The FE+ S version largely shares the S trim’s equipment, but it prioritizes fuel economy with low-rolling-resistance tires, a rear spoiler, and underbody aerodynamic deflectors.
A step up is the 2017 Nissan Sentra SV, which adds keyless entry and ignition, upgraded cloth upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a 5-inch driver information screen, a 5-inch central touchscreen, a rearview camera, NissanConnect integrated smartphone applications (including hands-free text messaging capability), Siri Eyes Free voice controls for Apple devices, satellite radio, Bluetooth audio connectivity and a six-speaker sound system.
The sporty SR gains 17-inch alloy wheels, rear disc brakes, a sports body kit, foglights, heated mirrors with integrated turn signals, sport cloth upholstery and heated front seats.
The top-grade SL loses the SR’s sport-themed flourishes but gets 17-inch alloy wheels of its own plus the rear disc brakes, a six-way power driver seat (with power lumbar), leather upholstery, a larger 5.8-inch touchscreen with navigation, dual-zone automatic climate control, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. A blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert is also standard on the SL.
The All Weather package (SV only) includes heated front seats and heated outside mirrors. The Style package (SV only) adds a sunroof, unique 16-inch alloy wheels, illuminated vanity mirrors and LED interior lighting. Optional for the SR and SL is the Premium package, which adds the Style package’s contents (minus the 16-inch wheels) plus an eight-speaker Bose audio system and (for the SR only) the upgraded 5.8-inch touchscreen with navigation, the blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert, leather upholstery and the auto-dimming rearview mirror.
The Technology package (available on SR and SL models) includes adaptive cruise control, a forward collision mitigation system with automatic emergency braking and NissanConnect emergency telematics.
No matter which trim level you choose, Fast Track Leasing is sure to provide you with the best Nissan lease deal in your area. Drive yours home today!