The Top Rated 2017 Honda Accord Coupe Lease offer in South Florida
2017 Honda Accord Coupe Lease Standard Key Features
- 192-hp,10 1.5-liter, turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 4-cylinder engine with direct injection
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode
- Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver assistive features
- Electric parking brake with automatic brake hold
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Hill start assist
- Multi-angle rearview camera7 with guidelines
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- LED low-beam headlights with auto-on/off
- Driver’s and front passenger’s knee airbags
- LED brake lights and integrated LED light bars
- LED Daytime Running Lights and turn indicators
- 7-inch Driver Information Interface (DII)
- Cap-less fuel filler
- Push button start
- Bluetooth®11 HandsFreeLink® and streaming audio
- USB Audio Interface12
Check out the full range of features on the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe
Overview of the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe
Building on last year’s significant updates, the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe should appeal whether you’re prioritizing interior space, fuel economy, value or even an engaging driving experience. Read on to learn more why the Accord is a must-drive if you’re shopping for a coupe.
Following some notable revisions last year, the 2017 Honda Accord Coupe is essentially a carryover model, and an aging one at that, considering Honda last gave its Accord a full redesign for the 2013 model year. Even so, most of the midsize sedan segment is still playing catchup. The current Accord is arguably Honda at its finest. It scores highly in just about every category, and unlike many rivals, it’s a genuine pleasure to drive. If you’re looking for a family sedan that does it all, or perhaps a sporty yet still roomy coupe, the 2017 Accord’s across-the-board excellence simply cannot be ignored.
It’s difficult to write about the Accord, any Accord, without using the word “competent.” They’re not flashy, they do nothing over-the-top outstanding. They just look buttoned up inside and out — they look normal (that’s a good thing) — and simply go about their day-to-day business smoothly, comfortably and without drama. The chassis is rock solid for a front driver, the ride is a nice balance of control and compliance, and the engine is just sweet, smooth and powerful enough.